vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, May 23, 2008
time:5:56 PM
Coo coo I was bored when Sim took this haha.Sim was bored too, so I gave her the sympathetic face haha.
I think I look slightly constipated.

Then she wanted to kiss meee :D

Then Khai joined us, hahaha!

Jan too. There's smth wrong with the photo though.

Can't really see him, hmmm. Hahaha So today, everyone was really bored haha. Ohh, & my dad just msged my mom. He's in New Zealand now. Haven't seen him for a month. He says he misses us. I miss him too ):



comment? / top