vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, May 26, 2008
time:1:11 AM
David.C & David.A - Guitar Hero Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmOUZ085s

Cute, hot plus funny. Its a must see for any David fan! So what are you waiting for? Click the link! Go on, click it! Haha. Okay...I feel like some weird ad salesperson.


comment? / top