vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, May 19, 2008
time:7:28 PM
Happy Vesak Day!

Today had to wake up early cause of my mom who's always in a rush to go everywhere. Went for the facial with Aunty Anna, Sasha, my mom & my brother haha. It was at woodlands civic centre. Went to eat at Lerk Thai first since our appointment was after Aunty Anna's & Sasha's. I miss Thai food so so so much haha. It was delicious :D Met Aunty Kim & Fatin too. Then finally went for the facial. The person said my skin was good & just needed a bit of treatment haha, yay! But my brother needed extensive treatment, lol. The whole procedure was really long. It was also really relaxing though, I fell asleep haha. After that I went to buy new school shoes & went home. Hmmm my mom still thinks im with him, she couldn't stop talking about him uh. Maybe i'll tell her that we're over tonight. Cause I mean, that's all my aunts ever talk to me about too. It gets kinda irritating. Argh, & there's school tmr. Stupid VP.

I've finally found a reason to move on.


comment? / top