vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, May 15, 2008
time:9:45 PM
Hello there!

Today, I overslept haha. Woke up at like 7.15am & managed to reach school at around 8am haha. Just in time to get results. & omg, I think I did terribly :/

Combined Sciences - 54/100

English - 64/100

Math - 32/100 (aaaaaah!)

Combined Humans History - 68/100

Malay - 59/100

Drama - 69/100

Design & Tech - 62/100

Gaaah. I used to be able to get more A's haha. But hopefully with my CA results it'll be better (: Ohhh! & I didn't see the VP in the morning haha. Shit, I'll just see her tmr then. Hmmm had major long & boring talks in the hall again. Sat behind with Dee & Joey again too haha. Was just writing & singing songs. Went for d&t after, boooring. Then had drama rehearsal & I swear my role is sooo embarrassing to play haha. Im playing a girl who has a crush on this guy. Argh, you'll see if you watch the play coming next Sat! Anyone wanna buy tickets from me? Haha I have 2 that I must sell. Its only $12 each :D

& DAVID.C & DAVID.A ARE IN THE FINALS OF AI! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINALE!!!!

you make the neck on my hairstand with just the touch of your hand


comment? / top