vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, May 23, 2008
time:5:28 PM
The hols are here, at last! Ended sch at 11am today. Had the Drama - England trip briefing & now im even more excited to go there! I just can't wait! Had drama rehearsals till 3pm plus then I could go home. Haha yes! My mom came to sch today too. She had to collect my report book from my teacher cause I scored 26 for L1R5. Argh, thats so so terrible. But I still got 6th in class, lol. My class is like the worst 3E class in the level haha. Ohh! & I got excellent for conduct. I used to get poor for conduct all the time. So getting excellent suddenly is like, wow haha. Tmrs the Combined Cultural Performance - Above All Things. I hope I don't screw up :S

kiss me


comment? / top