vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, May 31, 2008
time:8:54 PM
Papa is baaack! Yipeeeeee :D He came back slightly drunk though, cause he can't smoke on the plane haha. But I gave him an ubeeer big hug anw! I love you old man! Haha & that is my new hairstyle (:


The back is shorter though. It only looks quite bad when it gets wavy haha.


comment? / top