vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008
time:7:05 PM
a poem for my sweet

Its getting late but I can't sleep
You're all I think about indefinitely
It's amazing how you always seem here
Though it's clear that you're no where near
I want you back by my side
This just doesn't seem quite right
I may be smiling but deep inside
There's something missing
I need your light
Though it's over, it's engraved in our hearts
Forever you'll stay locked in my heart

love love love


comment? / top