vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, June 20, 2008
time:10:41 PM
DEE! Waiting to get on the plane.

Singapore!
Estee :D
In Dubai.

Hahaha, he's a very friendly man :D
Marcus haha.
On the plane.
Yana! I have terrible hair.
London.
Mao!
Some parliament house.
The typical london telephone booth.
Pretty building.
Big Ben!
Statue in front of the palace.
So candid.
Close up of statue.
The palace :D
Shao!
Mao!
I forgot what that building is called haha.
The London Eye!

Some building.

I wish I rmbed the buildings name.
Sim :D
Chenny!
Approaching the bridge.

Evelyn!
London Eye again.
Waiting for the tube.
Walking to the Globe Theatre.


Seagull!
Accidental zoom haha.
Shana!
Peiyen!
Ooooh.
At the Globe Theatre.

Alwin!
Shao & the beanie I lost ):
Ancient helmet.
Museum at the Globe.
Some contraption.

Haha.
V&A Museum

At some place in London.
Dinner at Nando's.

Buskers!

Oooh, cleavage. Haha.
Bath, England.



Shakespeare's home!
A very old bank.
Whr Shakespeare's other home used to be.
A pretty pink house :D
Church in Stratford.
Haha big tree.
Stratford river.
Pretty flowers.



Witchcraft & Wizardry Museum.
Hello witch!
It was very dark inside.
Ahhhh! (so fake haha)
I got sorted into Griffindor!
The few of us that went in.
A smaller witch.
Chenny!
They're pretty, but they stink.

Countryside.
Warwick castle.
Ahh, save me!
They're fake ppl.


She's real though haha.
Warwick castle grounds.

In the Jester's hat.
Alwin! He was sleeping, haha.
Weijie & her crown.
Spagehetti.
Yellow flowers (:
He has very small balls hahahaha.
Oxford Uni.

Harry Potter corridors.
Gardens at Oxford.
Otw back on the plane.
Malaysia.


Yes, & those were a few of the many many pics hahaha. Hope you enjoy it cause it took me forever to put em up.



comment? / top