vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, June 22, 2008
time:9:08 PM
Hello!
Im blogging again cause I have no life & im very bored haha. I used the com the whole day like omg omg omg hahaha. & yet im still high. Hmmm I guess its cause there's sch tmr & im very worried abt whats gonna happen for some weird reason. Maybe its cause I didn't do any homework at all? Lol. Im horrible. Tskkk. Hahahahahaha. Its time for me to read my book "It's called a Breakup because it's Broken". Omgggg im so desperate that I need to seek advice from a book. Poor me.

Im weird, I know.


comment? / top