vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, June 5, 2008
time:11:19 PM
So todaaay I went for the photoshoot thingy. It was a pretty cool experience. They had me dress up in a bridal gown, lol. & they made me wear super high heels too. Thank god I only had to walk short distances in them hahaha. But I really hope this isn't a scam like anon said. Cause I alr paid like $570 for the portfolio thingy. I just hope the photos turn out good anws. Went home straight aft that. Should be going for steamboat with Laura they all tmr night, yay :D I rmb the last time I had steamboat it was a disaster. Cause he was in such a horrible mood, tsk. Well I can't wait to have a fun night with my girls again!

we were too different


comment? / top