vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, June 21, 2008
time:8:17 PM
So today I woke up slightly earlier, 4.50pm :D Hahaha. Damn it, I dunno how im gonna make it when sch starts. I couldn't sleep till almost 6am cause I was still too awake & stuff. Its so horrible suffering from jet-lag.

I still can't stop thinking about you
And he says im obsessed
But what can I do?
I've never been so addicted
I'm so intoxicated
You're my one and only
Boo-hoo.


comment? / top