vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, June 20, 2008
time:7:50 PM
You still never really knew what happened. & I don't really know what happened either. I somehow regretted it, & yet I didn't. Its just really weird for me still. Its really ironic too, now when I look through all the letters you gave me. But I still hate myself for thinking abt you now, the way I do. You still mean a lot to me & you still can make me smile haha. I was just never good enough for you.

Anws, I woke up at like 5pm plus today haha. It must be the jet-lag lol. & im still supeeer tired, arghhh. & all i've been doing is thinking, just thinking abt what I should do.

it still aches inside

p.s. photos will be up soon.


comment? / top