vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, July 27, 2008
time:10:45 PM
I am done with my drama monologue and 500 word essay about an opium pipe, yesss! Hahaha. I am happy. (:

Stayed home the whole day today except for when I had to buy me and brother lunch. Bought macs and ate while watching Sweeny Todd. I found it kind of creepy. How could anyone just kill people without a second thought? But I enjoyed the singing, kind of. "There was a barber and his wife. And she was beautiful"

I just hope tmr i'll be able to rmb what I wrote for my script. It's 2 pgs long :O But once im in character it seems pretty easy. But only when im in character. Dammit.

So wish me luck for tmrs drama test alright? I will love whoever is reading this and actually does wish me good luck bfr tmr, 3rd period! Lol.

I still wonder how he could have moved on.


comment? / top