vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, July 13, 2008
time:5:56 PM
I have been doing hmwk for almost the whole day so I am here to destress hahaha. Me and my mom sewed the family day cloth/banner thingy tgt alr. So its more squarish now and not so long. 3e1 better thank me for that haha cause neither me or my mom know how to sew, so we were trying our luck haha. And it turned out pretty good, yeah :D

Now I just have to copy my Physics hmwk, do the Eng personal recount essay and malay surat and im done! Haha well at least I think so. Omggg I think I may die of stress one day. Math test tmr. Argh. So I better get started. Bye!


comment? / top