vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, July 14, 2008
time:8:41 PM
I just ate sayur lodeh! Hehe. I love that dish :D Im very full now though. I feel so stuffed. Im getting so fat seyh haha. Dammit.

And omg thrs a new malay teacher. NOOO! Cikgu how could you leave us huh? Haha you suckkk man. The new malay teacher is so olddd and keeps emphasizing on using bahasa baku haha. It was quite funny anw. But I still want Cikgu Nurul back. Its more fun haha.

Stayed back to do the family day banner. Stole some extra paint from Ms/Mrs Ong. (I dunno if she's married haha) It was fun and I think it turned out quite nice :D But Mrs Poh was finding me. I didn't go for drama you see. And that bitch wanted to go see the vp just cause of that. Wthhh man. And she almost called my parents too. Gawd, she should seriously get a grip. I totally argued with her uh. I was damnnnn pissed. Can't believe she's our new drama teacher. Tsk.

Then Mr Yeo came! *screams for joy!* Haha. So now drama is nearly back on track. Im lazy to elaborate on how Mr Yeo saved the day. But thank you Mr Yeo anws :D

Went to pick up the class tee. I was laughing at how the boy's hair for the tee was drawn. It looks like waves lol. But other than the faces, I think its really nice haha yeah. Thanks Weijie and Fiona! Okay. Off to prepare for drama monologue piece. Bye!

You're a heartbreaker.


comment? / top