vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, July 21, 2008
time:11:14 AM
Im not in sch todaaaay. I've got a fever hahaha. Well at least I'll have extra time to do my hmwk. I haven't done a single thing. I wasted my weekend away. But it was fun (:

Family Day Carnival on Sat! It was really fun! My brother came in the morn with me but I made him go home cause I left the flyers at home haha. I entertained him when he was back. He was pretty lonely see. 3E2's Haunted House was pretty good. But I found it more funny than scary haha. Me and Lim got dunked a few times. Had like a million water fights with the class too. Haha I haven't had that much fun in ages!

Headed to Going Om with Jaz, Louis and Derick aft. Then the rest of the guys came. Headed to Derick's bros chalet. Had fun. I was pretty quiet though haha. Only talked to Saleh and Derick. It was very cold! We fell asleep outside this empty chalet. I woke up when Jing called. Sorry I couldn't help you out babe.

Headed home at 6am plus. Went to the doctor for my foot. Then slept the rest of the day. Im so not staying out so late again anytime soon haha.

Im crying in silence
As the world walks by
Im dying on the inside
And nothing seems alright
You mean so much more to me
Than anyone could
But you're gone now
You're gone for good

Yours truly.


comment? / top