vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, August 14, 2008
time:8:38 PM
Ahhhh I feel so fat and ugly right now. I am gaining weight and I suddenly had this pimple outbreak or whatever you call it. Horrible horrible horrible. I feel so fuglyyyy. Hahaha. Sheeesh.

Math common test is oveeer! I am happy. I think I MIGHT just be able to pass. *Crosses fingers*. Yay for meee! But there's still D&T common test tmr. D&T is even more complicated and irritating, urghhh. I really wanna destress on Friday but I have to prepare for my scripted Drama piece. *Whines!* I feel like pulling my hair out! ):

End-of-year exams are also only in abt 5-6 weeks time. Okay, I will stop thinking abt this. It is just making me feel worse haha. Well, at least O levels are a year away. Yes, thats a good thing haha. (:

Stayed back aft sch with Jaz and Weijie for fun. The other girls had CCA on. I updated my D&T sketch book and stuff. Then just talked the afternoon away with Jaz and Weijie haha. We talked A LOT seyh. Abt so much stuff haha. It was funnnn :D

Heart, all the hurt will soon be gone
If you'll, if you'll just keep on being strong
You will always be my friend
So keep on hangin' in
And we'll find love again.


comment? / top