vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, August 10, 2008
time:11:16 PM
Hello honeybee's. That was kind of random haha. I just got back from a movie with my mom and bro. And yes, I did watch JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH. It was good. Very interesting and not dull at all. It had totally shocking moments (my mom screamed, it was quite embarrassing), sad moments and completely hilarious moments. I really enjoyed it. I wanna buy the DVD :D

So tmr the plan is to go out with JL. I think. Im not sure yet. I wonder what Laura is doing tmr. I'll ask her later. I haven't studied for Physics or Math at all. Damn you Veron, you idiot. Haha I will do that tmr night or maybe aft this if im not too tired. Yaaaay.


I think Josh Hutcherson is an excellent actor seyh. He was really cool in Journey to the Centre of the Earth (stupid long movie title). He also acted in Spiderwick, Bridge to Terabithia and Zathura. I can't wait to see him in more movies! He's so cute but too bad he's only 13.

Love, Veronieeee.

This is a poem I wrote quite a few days ago:

The world is dying
As another heart breaks
The world is laughing
At another attempt at fate

Give up, give up
Just give up on love
Stand up, stand up
Let's try to rise above

A dove flutters over the old apple tree
It's a sign of peace from an epiphany
Let's not go back into reality
Dreaming dreams of a dream we see

Laugh and laugh
Won't you laugh with me
Cry and cry
I'd give you no sympathy

You miss me, don't you?
I'll give you a clue
Just look up above
In the sky so blue



comment? / top