vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, August 3, 2008
time:9:31 PM
Hello there. If you are bored, like me, this video will make you smileeeee :D

Fred Goes Swimming

Hahahahaha.

Okay so i've done the CME project. Just gta write down the reflection for it. Yay! Do I have any other hmwk..? Hmmm haha wth. Common tests start tmr and I honestly don't give a shit. Oh no, that's bad.

Smile, so the tears won't fall
Laugh like there's no hurt at all
Fake it so he won't ever know
That you'll never let him go


comment? / top