vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, August 4, 2008
time:7:27 PM
Hello world. What if I told you I was about to die any second now...would you care? Just a random thought that came to my mind haha. I bet most of you reading wouldn't even give a shit to whether I existed or not anws! Haha.

Had Eng common test today. Had to write a personal recount. I picked the topic 'Write about an event when you hurt someone close to you' or smth like that. So I wrote a fake story about how I cheated on my boyfriend hah. But there was no time to complete it, so in the end, my boyfriend ran away crying and I never saw him again. LOL.

And I can't believe we have to have sch aft that, its so so so so irritating! Ahhhh. But yes, everything was just fine. Only D&T totally pissed me off. I just have no patience for the bloody orthographic projection shit! Hahahaha I was so irritated during D&T I swear.

*Breathes in and out* lol.

Slacked aft sch with the usual ppl and went for Drama. Some Sec1's can really be a pain in the arse. But I had fun fooling around and dancing like an idiot anws hahaha. We acted out a certain scene from War of the Worlds and I had to be one of the extras that get zapped by the aliens and die. Hahaha that was fun eventhough I was acting like a total idiot, AGAIN. Haha.

And I damn Mr Song for taking my ez-link card cause I did not pass up my prac wkbk and my file is 'naked'. I had to waste a few of my precious cents to take the bus home lol. Gaaaah.

Therefore I conclude today with, idiotic things make me happy and small matters can get me irritated. Mwahahaha.

Oh and get well soon dearest Sim Pei Pei! (Hahaha) And no, you do not have appendicites ._.

ALSO! Thanks Dee for the autograph you got for me from Singfest from some band called Dearest! Haha :D

You wanna know more more more about me
Gotta know reverse psychology


comment? / top