vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008
time:8:03 PM
Hello. Its alr 8.03pm and im still the only one at home. Im always the first one to get home even though I usually get back in the evening. I wish this house could be more lively.

Had History common test today. It was alright. Not my best though. All my subjects are seriously depriving in marks. Argh and tmr is the Math common test :O I am s-c-r-e-w-e-d, SCREWED. But I guess its still worth a try trying to revise and stuff. I will do that aft this!

I was supeeer tired today seyh. Ohh, and Mr Song confiscated my ez-link card again. Dammit! I hate using coins to take the bus, its such a waste of money hahaaaa. That reminds me, I have to do my Physics wkbk to get it back. ): Thats so saddening man. Is there even such a word as saddening? Lol.

I reached home and totally fell asleep. I woke up when I was alr supposed to be at tuition haha. So I reached there 30 mins late. They didn't seem to be doing anything much though. Anddd now im home, cursing at myself for not understanding a thing to do with Math. Hahaha Veron, you are such an idiot.

Photo-proofed kisses I remember so well.


comment? / top