vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, August 25, 2008
time:9:51 PM
I am very tired right now but I am addicted to The O.C. I curse myself for getting addicted to these very angsty and scandalous yet interesting serieses (if that's how you spell it) but hey, it entertains me. (: And to make myself feel better, I am making other ppl get addicted to it. Such as Yana, Fiona and Zak. Hahahaha. Its a good deal okay.

Anw today was very tiring because of the Learning Journey thing, titled 'The Amazing Race'. It was deifnitely a long and tiring one. From Kranji to Upper Bukit Timah then to City Hall. We had to walk from one end of City Hall to the next. Victoria Theatre, Merlion, one of the stupid bridges along Singapore River then to the War Memorial Park near Suntec and back to the Padang.

Omg. I can't believe I did all that and ran most of the time. In the end, my group came first and we got nth. Sheeesh man haha. As tiring as it was, I had a great time. I will upload pics next time. There's only 3 though and I look horrible in most of them.

Ohh and we also had to do smth superbly embarrassing. Perform a mini skit on a significant event that happened in Singapore history AT THE MERLION. Hello, there was like so many freaking tourists there. Some even snapped photos of us. Hahaha very embarrassing indeed. But at the end of it, all of us broke into a fit of laughter hahaha. I'd say having fun is worth being embarrassed.

So I will stop now and not turn this into a compo, especially since I have been talking a lot today. Bye world. I love you.
Be happy, don't be like me.

:D


comment? / top