vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, August 3, 2008
time:1:04 PM
I have changed my blogskin again haha. I think this is much nicer. Any comments?

So I finally had my drama test done ytd. I feel so relieved now that its over. I think im gonna score okay marks. Nothing too brilliant though. Had to perform in front of the sec 4's too. But only with a total impromptu performance due to a change of script. So I totally screwed that up but nvm! Hahaha.

Went for tuition straight after. Didn't do the hmwk Ben gave me haha. I totally had no time to do it, seriously! Haha. So I was lucky he had smth on aftwards or I would have had to stay back and shit.

Totally knocked out when I got home. I dunno why I was so tired.

Ohh! And my Dad's home now. Haha im glad he's back :D Im home alone now though. My mom, dad and bro went to Brewerkz for lunch. Im home cause im stuck with the CME project im left to complete. Gaaah.

Okay bye.

Swing life away.


comment? / top