vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008
time:10:09 PM
Just some pics from Drama the other day.
We were fooling around and dancing lol.
I have no idea what I was tryna do here though hahaha.
COKE!

Okay so credits for the pics above from Weijie's and Coke's blog :D And there is smth wrong with my phone USB cable! I can't upload the pics I took todaaay. ): Dammit hahah i'll upload them some other time thennn. Ohh and my dad's leaving for New Zealand again this Saturday. On National Day. He's gonna be gone for 3 weeks. Well at least he won't be gone as long as he did bfr, but still! Nvm. I'll miss you Papa!
(:


comment? / top