vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008
time:8:15 PM
We had Social Studies common test today. I'd say its passable since it was on SBQ eventhough I had no idea who the Orangemen were haha. They were Protestants though. That's all I knew haha.

And I swear the new malay teacher is so so so insulting! He was like telling us how he marked our test papers the other night and he said he almost went blind! Wthhh man. But now when I think abt it, its kind of funny and its pretty true uh. The surat I wrote was superrr crappy and my format was wrong too. Dammit! Confirm fail alr.

Hung out with Laura, Zul, Danial, Jan, Dee, Lynmay, Shaowen, Mav and a few others aft sch. Ohh and Weijie Chen left early. How could you huhhhh? Hahaha I gave her a goodbye kiss and she ran away. Tsk! I feel so hurt lol.

And OMG! I totally embarrassed myself too. The chair I was sitting on was sort of broken so I kind of leaned a bit too far backwards and I fell off the chair along with the seat cover onto the floor ._. Hahaha it was so dumb and embarrassing mannn, seriously. I also cut my leg on the sharp corner of the seat but it wasn't that painful anws. Im never sitting on that seat again!! Hahaha.

Played the spirit coin game thingy. Laura's idea. It was pretty interesting with all the questions and stuff. Apparently it says that he still likes me and we will get back tgt lol. That is so not true. I don't want to get back tgt with him anws. Even though I kind of do still have feelings for him. I admit that. Maybe we will meet again in the future or smth. Haha.

Wish me luck for Chem common test tmr pleaseeee. I think I will do pretty well for it. Yay! And urgh I have bloody Mindchamps tmr.

I would cross the world for you.


comment? / top