vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008
time:11:23 PM
Arghhh, I am now dying to watch ep 2 of season 2 of GG! Damn it! Why is the show so engaging that you just have to know what's gonna happen next or you will go craaazy. Bloody hell haha. And Dan Humphrey is so sweet. Well to me at least. The name is super ironic, I know.

So anw! Met up with Jaz in the morn (who came late) and met Weijie later (who also came late). Took a bus to Serangoon and met up with Owen, Allis, Ramone and Owen's brother. I forgot his name. Just slacked in the clubhouse at Owen's condo. Hmmm I shld have been at home studying instead. I suck. Grrrr. Went home after. It was an okay day.

Tmr - Chem practical at sch then tuition and on Thursday - Math remedial at sch then tuition. How interesting. Well at least then i'd be studying. Yaaaay...

For some weird reason, im feeling sad.

Its never too late to hope.



comment? / top