vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008
time:10:00 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA LIM MINN AND CHEN WEIJIE! I love you babes so much and we've been together for 3 years now. It is pretty short but still long enough haha. I apologise for not being there for you babes for a period of time and thank you for always being there for me! (big big heart) *HUGS!*

So anyway, Math paper today was easier than expected but still not easy enough. I improved though, I guess. I only left 9 marks worth of questions blank instead of 20 haha. Sheesh.

Met Jing after school and went to eat at AMK hub with Madness + Jaz. Yes, omg! Madness got together today after like ages haha. We have to have an actual outing sometime soon. We also gotta do that silly hand shake we came up with in Sec 1 haha. Do you girls still remember it?! Ahh I miss Sec 1 so much seyh. (Except for my extremeeeely fugly hair, of course.)

Jing came over and left after a while, she had to go to the airport or something. Tuition got cancelled so I fell asleep while Fiona read Breaking Dawn on the net. Then she suddenly woke me up to eat at around 6pm haha. I slept for quite a while.

Watched Death Race on DVD and sent Fiona to the bus stop since it was raining so freaking heavily.

Tomorrow I have tuition in the morning and then I have to head to my grandma's for Hari Raya. Ugh, I'm gonna be so freaking bored. :( Sigh, oh well. I hope my younger cousin's won't annoy me to death.

Goodbye, oh-so beautiful world.



comment? / top