vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, September 29, 2008
time:9:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLEM JOHAN HAM!
Thanks for irritating me through out your 13 years of life. Without you though, it would never be the same. (:

Had my Eng paper 1 and Social Studies today. I really like my Eng essay. It was 4 and a half pages long though haha. A lot of description and stuff. Social Studies was so-so. I didn't really study and only read through 2 chaps that actually came out haha. So I just crapped through most of the SS essay.

Went to Plaza Sing after school with Jaz to get some stuff done. Then went home to change and go out to dinner with my family for my brother's birthday. Went to Jack's place. Now i'm so stuffed I think I could dieee. Okay, well actually, not that terribly but I'm just really full anyway. Haha.

Jing is staying over today. Apparently she doesn't need to go to school. Lucky bitch haha.

Math paper 1 tomorrow. MATI MATI mati mati.

Lol. Goodbye.













Don't you wanna come with me?
Don't you wanna feel my bones on your bones?
It's only natural.


comment? / top