vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, September 8, 2008
time:8:50 PM
I am seriously side-tracking from what I wanted to accomplish this year. I wanted to be a more well-behaved and disciplined student. (I guess I almost am, somehow) I wanted to improve my grades and not fail a single subject. (That, I am very far from) I feel very stressed out now because I haven't done a single bit of holiday hmwk and I can still be here blogging and not do anything about it. I am an idiot. Maybe I need a brain transplant or smth.

I also just can't believe that EOY's are in only 19 days time. I really just wanna start the year over. This whole year has been a total blur for me. Everything was happening too fast and my mind was not set on anything at all. I felt like a zomobie, watching the year pass by. Its definitely too late for EOY's, so I am just hoping that by the end of the Nov and Dec hols and by the New Year, I would have alr mastered the Sec 3 syllabus and be ready for Sec 4. If only I had better self-control.

One of my dreams is to write my very own book. I want to accomplish that goal soon as well.

Sometimes I wonder how old I am on the inside and not in the physical world. Sometimes I wonder if there's a part of me, I never knew. Sometimes I just lay down and think about stupid things that might never come true.




comment? / top