vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008
time:9:19 PM
I am so sleeepy. Slept at 3am last night, talking to Laura and Hung on the phone. Tmr im prolly going over to Laura's to sleepover. Yay! Haha but when am I ever gonna study. Gaaah.

I wish my brother would stop playing his annoying techno songs so loudly, bloody hell.

Went for Chem practical in sch today. I was so lazy to wake up, seriously. But I managed to anw. Had tuition straight after Chem. 2 hours of math. Ahh well at least I was doing something productive for once.

Ohh and thanks again Haikal, for the lovely present. Its really sweet and pretty. (:



comment? / top