vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, September 22, 2008
time:10:10 PM
I close my eyes and slip away
I find the peace I need
But the moment's too short
I wake, dazed
I hate reality

The silence is too loud
I can no longer sleep
The memory creeps in
I want to scream and let it all out
But I know I can no longer win

Multi-coloured spheres take over my sight
Seemingly dizzy throughout the night
I couldn't hope for more colours in my life

Yours truly,
Veronique.


comment? / top