vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, September 6, 2008
time:11:42 PM
I was soooo lazy to wake up today. I just wanted to sleep in man haha. But I woke up anw and went over to Jaz's to just hang out and stuff.

Jing came later with a cake and a card. Awwww I love you so much Ong Jinyeeee! That was super sweet of you! *hugs* I enjoyed today very much cause its what I wanted. I don't have a thing for big birthday parties and shit. I just wanna hang out and have fun with the ppl I love! :D

Took some stupid vids again. I'll upload em tmr or smth. I think taking idiotic vids has become my new hobbie. Soon I will be making movies! Hahaha. (I wish.)

Met my parents at Shaw Plaza at 7 plus and had dinner at Sakura. Then watched Wall-E with my brother. Wall-E is soooo cute. But I really hope the future won't turn out like that. I don't want my great great great great grand daughter or son to be some blob. Lol.

Thank you Jaz and Jing for the lovely day!
Love, the girl who finally feels truly happy and blessed to be alive!


comment? / top