vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, September 22, 2008
time:7:35 PM
Normal day at school today. D&T practical was pretty fun too. I like using all the sanding machines and stuff haha. And ahh Malay paper this Friday. I don't know if I should bother about it. Hmmm, I wonder where I put my peribahasa notes. Shit...

Headed to Subway aft school with Jaz, Weijie, Cleon, Dee and Roy. Ate and studied. I did some Physics. And time flew by like super fast seyh. I need more time to study! Ugh. And Cleon, just focus on your studies now k! Don't get too distracted. Im here if you need me. (:

I have a feeling that my posts will be superbly boring now haha. I mean it is exam period. What kind of exciting things can happen?

I still have many pics from a long time ago that I shld be uploading but im too lazy haha. That's why you only get to see pics taken from the net that I think are pretty or just suit my mood. Heh. Off to study some humanities! (I think.)

















I'll go anywhere, as long as im with you.


comment? / top