vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, September 6, 2008
time:11:18 PM
THESE ARE PICS TAKEN YTD:
Weijie seriously loves to take pics of me eating.
I think she wants me to feel fat.
But I have alr turned fat.
To some of you irritants, I have always been fat.
Haha.
My diet starts next week!
And my goal is to be slim and sexy as hell by Dec or next year!
LOL!
I AM SERIOUS!
You will be drooling when you see me in a bikini.
HAHAHA!
Wtshit am I talking about.
But yes, I am going on a diet.
Btw, I wanna say thank you to all those who wished me happy Bday again!
LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
Mwacks, muacks, muah, mwa, KISS :D
Hehehe, I feel so happy today. (:
Whoooo~!



comment? / top