vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008
time:9:35 PM
"You sit there in your heartache,
waiting on some beautiful boy to,
to save you from your old ways.
You play forgiveness,
watch it now,
here he comes."

-The Killers

Nothing much happened today. So there's just nothing much to say. Study till your brain explodes. Living through millions of episodes. I feel like rhyming so quit your whining. Its time to go now but I'll be back. Just you wait.

Hahaaaaaaa.






comment? / top