vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008
time:1:22 PM
1. If you were going to a costume party tonight, what would you be? 
Goldilocks! Haha.

2. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? 
Patience.

3. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? 
A chauffeur.

4. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? 
Take my chances.

5. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? 
The rainbow toppings.

6. Rock, paper, or scissors? 
Rock!

7. Whats your wallpaper on your cellphone? 
A pic of me taken by Zak in my room. Haha.

8. If you could only use one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
A car, I guess.

9. Last movie you watched? 
Eagle Eye.

10. Whats the first word that comes to mind right now? 
Boo!

11. Whats one thing you would change about yourself? 
To be less lazy.

12. What color are your sheets? 
Pale blue.

13. Whats is your favorite flavor of Kool-aid? 
Grape.

14. What if nobody buys a ticket to a movie, do they still show it? 
No..?

15. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? 
I would steal a lot of clothes! (But it would be a bit hard cause I wouldn't know how I looked in them, haha.)

16. What size ring do you wear? 
No idea.

17. What was your elementary school's mascot? 
Didn't have a mascot.

18. What's your favorite Starbucks drink? 
Caramel Machiato or something like that.

(I was bored.)


comment? / top