vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, October 16, 2008
time:9:51 PM
Hey was supposed to have normal lessons today but I only brought a few pens to school so yeaah haha. Just slacked around in school. I don't feel like studying yet! C'mon give me a break, please. Seriously.

Had this interview thing for The Straits Times (I THINK!) after school with Yana, Alwin and Jon about Drama. It was pretty fun even though it was just talking for a few hours. But I like talking about Drama anws haha.

Went to the hawker centre beside school to just grab a drink and talk with Yana after that. It rained so we got stuck there longer than expected but I told her a few interesting things. Lol. It's a secret k, bitch! Heh. (:

Joined Weijie, Jaz, Laura and Amanda in the canteen after that. Met love and he sent me halfway home. Yaaaaaay. Haha.
 
Byeee~! 


comment? / top