vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008
time:11:01 PM
I couldn't blog yesterday cause the internet connection was f-ed up. 

So yesterday, Drama was actually pretty cool. An instructor came. He's in charge of a group called Thespians, if I'm not wrong. We're gonna learn ballroom dancing for next year's SYF play and there's gonna be all those old dresses and stuff. I feel so excited just thinking about it! BUT it will only happen if the school actually wants to pay the the instructor's services. I really really really hope they do. *crosses fingers.

Today, had a very slackish day at school. Tmr we're collecting our report slips (Ahh!) Ohh and my mom knows about us already. All she said was I knew it. Haha. I'm so glad my mom is cool about me having a boyfriend. It makes everything a whole lot easier.

So I met MDBZ and we went to his place so he could change since he just came back from a rugby game. Went to Swensens and had dinner then he sent me home. He's going to Bali tmr and I am going to miss him so much. ):

9 days.




comment? / top