vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, October 6, 2008
time:6:34 PM
Wasabi Filet-O-Fish. Heh.

One of my cousins. We were pretty bored, lol.




Hakim.
Faqar, Willem.

Cat! ...

:D

Yesterday had tuition with Jaz in the morn then went to get ready to meet Zak, Dan, Nadiah, Zul, Edwayne and Harris to like visit friend's places for Hari Raya. SO I DO CELEBRATE HARI RAYA OKAY! Haha. Maybe I'll fast next time, lol. But why should I when I don't have to? Hmmm haha. 

Math Paper 2 and Chem today :/ I feel pretty bad about both papers. Well, let's just wait anxiously for results then. *Shudders*

Went to Macs with Jaz and Weijie  after school to eat and walked around amk hub aimlessly cause we didn't want to go home just yet. Haha, I know, dumb right.

Fell asleep in the bus and am now trying to study very hard. Lol. Bye.




comment? / top