vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, November 20, 2008
time:11:03 PM
Met Stick at around 1pm and caught Madagascar again cause he hasn't watched it. I didn't mind though cause the movie is awesome. :D 

Hung around at his place aft with Khai and Haikal and walked back to J8 cause he had to meet Zul and Darren. I ended up taking a cab with them to Orchard where they were meeting Zak and other 4E students. So in the end, I just went along with them.

I hope you had a great day, love. (:

*kiss*



comment? / top