vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008
time:9:10 PM
You changed my life in so many ways
I just think back to how I used to be
And how you dealt with me

Just in case I never see you again
Just in case the worst was meant to happen
Just in case tomorrow never comes
There is something you should know
I've given you every bit of who I am

I know at times it wasn't pretty but it was all I had
I never held back not one little bit
And the world can attest to this
Baby, you flipped my program upside down

You got my life together and I thank you forever

There was so many times I wasn't there for you
And for every one of those times I hate myself
For the way I went about it
The ups and the downs
One foot in while the other foots out

Know that you've touched my life in oh so many ways

Remember
Won't you remember?

(Before I Met You by Usher, this isn't the full lyrics of the song. Just bits and pieces that mean smth to me.)

Love, Veronique.



comment? / top