vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008
time:11:57 PM
I had such a fun day today! I met up with Izah, Lionel, Marc, Monti, Adam, MJ and Nabil. MJ and Nabil left pretty early though cause they had some other plans elsewhere.

We went to eat at Bugis and walked around to shop haha. Only Lionel was enthusiastic about the shopping thing though lol. And thennnn we took Neoprints with the guys! Hahaha! Went to The Grand Cathay aft that and wanted to catch a movie but the timings weren't good. So just hung out at Starbucks and ended up playing truth or dare which was actually very very entertaining and fun! Monti and Adam left after that. 

So Izah, the twins and I just walked to esplanade, hung out there, talked a lot and went home from there. Im so happy now! Haha. 

Yay bye. (:


comment? / top