vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, December 14, 2008
time:3:22 PM
I am in Phuket now at some internet cafe haha. I'm at the same place I went last year in Dec, Rawai Beach. And guess what, next year in March im going to Thailand again -.- Sheeesh man.

K anw, the flight was alright cause it was very fast haha. Like an hour 20 mins or smth. From the airport we just had a 45min car ride to the hotel, Pon Sri or smth. My dad was drunk so luckily me and my bro rmbed the place. (my mom took an earlier flight)

We aren't gonna do much today, just went to a seashell shop just now. Later heading to Ta Lat Na, some evening market. Yeaaaah.

K that's it for now.

<3



comment? / top