vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, December 11, 2008
time:1:34 AM
I am sleepy haha. K anw,

On Tues I went over to M&L's place with Izah just to hang out and stuff. I was also supposed to do my Math hmwk but in the end I only finished a couple of pages lol. Then we (including them) got locked out from their house. How dumb right. It was really late alr so I had to leave some of my stuff at their place and pick them up another day. -.-

And on Weds, met Zak aft his work and also Shyam, Max and Oli. Went to West Coast Park played at the playground and stuff haha. I felt like a kid again it was really fun.

So it is now only 1hr45mins into today, yay.

Have a safe flight and have fun in America Weijieeee! I will miss you and I love you :D

(K)


Hahaha! Sec2(I look so gay)


comment? / top