vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, December 12, 2008
time:12:28 PM
If any of you people rmb, I went for this modeling thing a very very very long time ago and today they actually called me up to ask me to go for an audition for a Singtel ad. So yay haha. Hopefully I'll be able to get the job!

I AM LEAVING FOR PHUKET TOMORROW (SAT) so don't miss me while im gone k haha. -.-

Ohh and im going to M&L's house aft the audition thing to pick up the stuff I left there. 

Ciao. <3


(Im still missing you)


comment? / top