vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, December 27, 2008
time:2:40 PM
Let's just say my family doesn't like taking pictures unless you ask them really nicely so I was the one taking pics most of the time. As for my brother, he only likes people to take pics of him and can't be bothered to actually take pics. -.-

This is my dad trying to smile in the plane otw to Phuket.
I took this while in the car/taxi to Rawai Beach.
The room for me and my bro, my bed's the one my bro is not sitting on.
In the room's toilet. (bored)
Me! Haha -.-
Salaloy Restaurant.
My mom took this.
My brother trying to show off my dad's whiskey. He doesn't even like it, that idiot haha.
Toilet. (bored again haha)
This was taken cause there were hardly any pics of me and I felt vain haha.
This flower only blooms at night for some reason.
Rawai.


I like this dog haha.
When the flower bloomed.
ATV. (I think I look horribly fat ):)



On the Song Tau to Phuket town.
Tuk tuk.
Pon Sri Resort.
My parents stayed at the first room at the top, me and my bro stayed next to them.
He wasn't actually drunk haha.
Christmas Eve.


Everyone had a drink.
Otw back home, my brother bought a huge lollipop haha.
Yeah and that's like most of the pics taken. Not very interesting huh haha. Ohh and im meeting Zak later, yay :)

I just watched Twilight online btw and it was just okay compared to the book. The storyline is a bit off so that really sucked. I don't get why the stupid director couldn't follow the story exactly. Ohh well. I wonder how New Moon would turn out. I heard they are making the next movie. Only the director won't be that Catherine person anymore, it'll be Chris Weitz(or Chris smth, I forgot his last name) I think, the director of American Pie. Whether the movie will suck or not, I'll watch it anw just cause I love the books haha.


comment? / top