vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, December 1, 2008
time:11:02 PM
Today I skipped tuition cause I haven't done my tuition hmwk and I was too lazy to wake up. Hahaha but fuckben ah.

Went out with Zak at around 5pm cause he was very very very bored and needed to get out of the house haha. So met him at Orchard and I did a bit of tuition work and got annoyed by math questions, decided to finish it up when I get home.

Zak and I decided to hed to Haji to smoke sheesha aft that. We were lucky cause some guy offered it to us so we didn't have to bother asking around, hehe. Had a good time there and went home.

And don't get the wrong idea k, Zak is like my best friend/bro. :D

Some pics up on next post.

<3


comment? / top