vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, December 26, 2008
time:9:46 PM
When we rode the ATV's in Phuket, the guide decided to do a stunt for us! Haha. He's actually not allowed to do it cause its dangerous but he just wanted to have a little fun. Ohh and that's my mom laughing in the background btw. I think its annoying haha.







The vid below is really dumb but I was bored and it does show what I actually did most of the time in Phuket haha. Only watch if you're bored.



Can't upload the photos yet cause I can't find the usb cable for the camera. Oh wellll.


comment? / top