vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, February 2, 2009
time:9:11 PM
I just saw this pic on the school website taken during the Combined Cultural Performance last year haha. I was acting as Angel, this very shy girl that has liked the guy sitting next to me, Licheng as Benjamin, for an extremely long time. Like from pri school to uni? Lol yeah. It was fun and I really like this picture. :D



comment? / top