vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
time:8:07 PM
I went for Fall Out Boy yesterday with Zak, Eddy and my bro! Haha. IT WAS AWESOMEEE! I am like so glad I went. Even though their new album isn't as good as the old ones, they're still great.

The crowd was crazy too, there was this huge mosh pit and a few ppl body surfing but after a while they got really annoying haha. I fell down once but the guy apologized to me anw, hehe. Ohh and some people threw pads around. Wtf right haha. Most prolly girls I guess, I don't see why guys would have pads with them haha.

On the negative side though, something really pissed me off/upset me/annoyed me like crazy today. So _l_ all the people who screwed everything up. I know that its not totally their fault but its just totally unfair. Urgh, that's just how life is I guess. :(

Okay whatever, pictures:

Hey Monday performed as an opening band.

FOB came an hour late...
Pete Wentz!

Patrick Stump!

P.S. I want to thank Zak for carrying me on his shoulders and lifting me up a couple of times, haha! And Eddy too :D


comment? / top